Make a referral here.
Campaign specific conditions:
All referrers who submit a valid referral between 01 October and 31 December (inclusive) 2018 will be included in the “Q4” referral scheme. The incentive for this scheme is £250 of Amazon vouchers, subject to the General Altum HR Referral Scheme Terms and Conditions.
General Altum HR Referral Scheme Terms and Conditions
- The Altum HR Client referral scheme is open to existing, previous and non-Altum HR clients
- To make a valid referral, you must complete the web form at: https://www.altumhr.co.uk
- Referrals will only be eligible if the referred company is not already in conversation with Altum HR via any other channel
- There is only one reward for each Referred company/organisation referred. Altum HR will notify the Referrer if the Referred company/organisation has previously been referred
- If a Referred company is sent by multiple Referrers, whichever Referrer submitted the referral first will be deemed as the Referrer
- To constitute a successful referral, the referred business must sign an agreement for at least one of the core compliance Altum HR services (Employment Law, Health & Safety or ISO)
- If the referred business signs an agreement for at least one of the core Altum HR services (Employment Law, Health & Safety or ISO), the referrer will receive a £250 Amazon voucher per successful referral
- There is no limit to the number of businesses a referrer can refer in the “Q4” referral scheme duration
- The Referrer may be named in communication between Altum HR and the Referred
- Vouchers will only be issued for valid referrals, once the new client has signed a contract to become a Altum HR client
- The voucher will be issued within 90 days of the contract being signed
- The referrer can choose an alternative to Amazon vouchers and are limited to John Lewis or Sainsbury’s vouchers to the value of £250
- There is no cash alternative and Altum HR reserve the right to withdraw or alter the “Q4″ referral scheme, change the value of the voucher or replace the voucher with an alternative, subject to availability
- The Altum HR Client Referral Scheme is available to UK residents only
- In the event of any disputes regarding any Referred company/organisation, the decision of Altum HR is final
- Any rewards from this scheme should be declared in your annual tax return or declared as a benefit in kind
- In the event of a Referrer not receiving a referral fee, a claim must be raised for consideration to email@example.com within 90 days of thee referral form submission. Any claims made after 90 days will not be eligible for a Referral fee.
- If you require any further information in regard to the Client Referral Scheme, please email client. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Client Referral leads must close within 12 months of the submission date. Referrals which do not become clients within this date will not be eligible for a referral fee.
Return to the Client Referral form.