We respect your right to privacy and continuously strive to ensure that all of the data that we collect and store for our clients is done so securely and is properly protected.
We will only use information that you provide to us in line with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) 2018.
Processing – includes any way data is used including collection, storage, disclosure and destruction.
Data subject – describes the person the data is about
Data controller – is the company that holds the data
Data processors – are those that process the data
1. What data will we collect and why?
As a prospective client you will provide us with information either via LinkedIn, by filling in a form on our website or by contacting us by telephone, email or in person to enquire about our services. This may include name, telephone number, email address and details of the nature of your enquiry. This information will be used solely to contact you regarding the level of service you require from us or to discuss what support can be provided. We do this in order to meet our obligation in relation to your enquiry for the provision of Human Resource or other Consultancy services.
Any additional information sent to us would be sent to us via email and stored securely in Dropbox which is only shared with Altum HR consultants.
If you decide not to use our services, we would keep your data on file for 6 months. After this time all of your data would be deleted.
As a client, any information you provide to us will be stored securely in Dropbox for the length of time you continue to use our services.
We may from time to time use your details to contact you regarding offers/new products provided. This would be done as a legitimate interest for other potential services available to you as a client of Altum HR.
When you cease to be a client, we will keep any information you have provided to us for 6 years after the date the contract ends. This enables us to fulfil our legal obligations under the GDPR and any other relevant laws.
2. Who do we share your data with?
From time to time we will share your details with Lockey PA services to provide administrative support.
Client data is also shared with Altum HR consultants to enable us to provide a high level of service.
It may be necessary for us to share any client details to fulfil any legal obligations.
We do not transfer your data outside of the European Economic Area.
3. What are your rights?
As a data subject you have the following rights under the GDPR;
- The right to be informed about the data we hold about you.
- The right to access information we hold on you.
- The right to rectification if any information we hold on you is incorrect. The company will make every effort to keep personal data accurate and up to date, however it is your responsibility to ensure that you inform us of any changes of address, next of kin or any changes such as new bank account details in order that your personnel file and pay details may be kept up to date.
- The right to be forgotten. This means that you have the right to ask us to delete any personal data we hold about you. However, we do only hold your data for a limited time as explained in section 1.
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability, this means you can obtain a copy of your data to re-use with other organisations.
- The right to object to us using your personal data for particular purposes.
- Rights with respect to automated decision making.
4. How can you access your data?
Under the GDPR you have the right to ask for a copy of any personal data we hold. To do this please contact Altum HR, Suite 5 Railway Court, 686 Knutsford Road, Warrington, WA4 1JW. We will then provide this information to you free of charge and within 30 days, unless the request is complex, or you have made a request numerous times, then this could be extended.
5. Your Right to Complain
If you have a complaint about how we use your information we would like you to raise it with us first. We would like to be given the opportunity to put it right. However, you can also contact the Information Commissioners Office via their website at www.ico.org.uk/concerns or write to them at:
Information Commissioners Office Wycliffe House Water Lane Wilmslow
Cheshire SK9 5AF
6. Changes to this policy
We may change this policy from time to time. Any changes will be made available to you.